Infertility is the common issue found now in a maximum ratio. Finding the best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. The innovations and technologies used in IVF treatment at the test tube baby centre in Ahmedabad are same. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization. The term IVF derived from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means fertilization in the glass. It is one of the more widely known types of assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the twentieth century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. In this process, sperm fertilizes an egg and help the fertilized egg implant in your uterus. The whole process done in a laboratory dish.
What is the IVF Process in Ahmedabad step by step?
IVF Procedure in Ahmedabad performed in many steps below: When you are going to start using your eggs during IVF, our IVF doctor advised you to take some medications that stimulate hormones to produce multiple eggs instead of the single that usually develops each month.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. There are various medication options you need, including: Egg produces use for fertilization. The doctor will then suggest you for some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. Just after the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication then eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. Just after thirty-six hours of the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
When eggs reach on the lab, the IVF expert checks the quality and maturity of eggs. The fertilization is then done using washed sperm. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed together for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The right selected embryo chosen. Just after 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus take place. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before you’re introduced into your uterus to grow a child or baby.
Two weeks after the embryo has been transferred to your uterus, we will complete a pregnancy test to see if the treatment has been successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF which is the best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. Our Test Tube Baby Centre Ahmedabad in goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). When you decide to move forward from your infertility stage, our caring IVF experts are herein, available to help you and guide you in every step. Our medical techniques are the most advanced and modernized. Sneh IVF provides comprehensive IVF treatment in Ahmedabad and provides support whatever your infertility issues.
IVF Centre in Ahmedabad offers treatments for the following condition:
We will and communication and treat you as a person with the emotional needs that you have, serve you the right treatments.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
We thoroughly understand the various IVF treatment options. These are ut there, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection. Our understanding of the various techniques means we can guide you to the right one to give you the best possible chance of success.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Ahmedabad
When our team fertilizes eggs outside of your body by ensuring that it increases the chances of you becoming pregnant. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. Whatever your marital status, gender preference or sexual orientation, we will strive to get you a baby through fertility treatment. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. Our dedicated IVF Doctor Team at our Best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad serves excellent IVF treatment for all types of infertility issues with the high IVF success rate in Ahmedabad.
Our infertility treatments built around you. You get faster results than you think, our fertility expert has more knowledge and experience that able to provide right infertility treatment solutions. Many factors affect the IVF success rate in India. But the age of the woman plays an important role which may decrease or increase the IVF success rate. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Ahmedabad?
IVF cost in Ahmedabad is so lowest as compared to another city. Ahmedabad is the first choice for infertile couples due to low IVF cost treatment with a high success rate. IVF cost can vary from city to city and patient to patient as well. Factors which influence the IVF cost in Ahmedabad are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Ahmedabad
Patients find a comfortable environment provided for by our expert female fertility clinicians at IVF Centre. Ahmedabad adopts an evidence-based approach to fertility, and specialists are experts in the field. Treatment cost for IVF in Ahmedabad varies, but offer an affordable option, and can also offer special packages.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a top Test Tube Baby Centre in India helps many infertile couples to fulfil their parental dream. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to visit our IVF centre for infertility treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
Senh IVF Ahmedabad Location Map
3rd floor, Sahjanand Palace,
Above Gopi Dining Hall,
Anand Nagar Cross Road, Prahladnagar,
pincode – 380051
Mobile : 9227702000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- 1.1 What is the IVF Process in Ahmedabad step by step?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Ahmedabad offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Ahmedabad
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Ahmedabad?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Ahmedabad
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 Google Reviews
- 1.15 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.16 Information About Ahmedabad