Surrogacy Treatment in Ahmedabad
What is Surrogacy?
- Today, married couples face some problems when it comes to raising children. A mother might suffer a lot of issues with her body which may stop the couple from having children. Many infertile couples have no hope of having a child on their own.
- Surrogacy comes as something of a blessing for them. Surrogacy is the process of using a third person to carry a couple’s baby if the original mother is unable to do so due to some reason or the other. so basically Surrogacy is an arrangement, often supported by a legal agreement, whereby a woman (the surrogate mother) agrees to carry a child for another person or persons, who will become the child’s parent’s after birth.
- Surrogacy has become so popular due mainly to the growing infertility rates combined with an increasing number of LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) population throughout the world.
- Surrogacy is often considered the best and secure choice for people who want to have babies when the original mother suffers many health problems that may get raised during the time of fertility or delivery or are physically unable to do so. A traditional surrogacy surrogate’s egg is fertilised in vivo by the intended father’s or a donor’s sperm. Insemination of the surrogate can be either through natural or artificial insemination. Using the sperm of a donor results in a child who is not genetically related to the intended parent’s. If the intended father’s sperm is used in the insemination, the resulting child is genetically related to both the intended father and the surrogate.
- Sometimes even male problems like lower sperm count or quality can affect pregnancy. Surrogacy enables couples to have children who are not at any risk of health problems.
Who Become a Surrogate?
This work emphasizes the risks of surrogacy to both the intended couple and the recommended surrogate, we have several conditions that have to be fulfilled before we suggest this treatment. The surrogate must satisfy all of the criteria Must be:
- Be at least 22 to 4o Years Age
- Have a healthy reproductive history; having given birth to at least one child of her own
- Her Body Mass Index(BMI) between 18-32
- No history of clinical mental illness
- If the surrogate mother is married, then the surrogate must have her partner’s support.
Sneh IVF – Surrogacy Center in Ahmedabad
SNEH IVF provides is the most affordable and low-cost packages for transparent surrogacy. We offer to fix surrogacy cost package after examination of a couple. SNEH IVF delivers many successful surrogacy solutions to many national and international patients.
We present the highest result of the Surrogacy procedure. However, Sneh IVF as the Best surrogacy clinic in Ahmedabad,Gujarat helps most childless families medically as well as economically so they can fulfil their promises.
Dr Nisarg Dharaiya – Best Surrogacy Doctor in Ahmedabad
Dr. Nisarg Dharaiya has an Experienced team of Surrogacy doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He is the best surrogacy treatment doctor in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. If you are living in Maniangar, Satellite, Bopal, Prahaladnagar, Anand Nagar Near areas; We provide the best treatment and consult top listed surrogacy doctor (Nisarg Dharaiya) at Maningar, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, it is better to find a surrogacy hospital and doctor in nearby areas.
Annually, International cases come to Hospital for the Lowest cost. Our main purpose is to provide efficient and protected Surrogacy packages with Surrogacy and Egg Donor. Sneh IVF is center for lowest surrogacy cost in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Dr Nisarg Dharaiya is one of the best surrogacy doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
How much surrogacy cost in Ahmedabad, gujarat Sneh IVF?
SNEH IVF Center, it will cost you approximately from Rs 1099950 to Rs 2012000. the cost of Surrogacy in Ahmedabad, Gujarat is very economical, especially at SNEH IVF Center, Prahalad Nagar, Ahmedabad.