Infertility is the common issue found now in a maximum ratio. Searching for the best IVF Centre in Gujarat can be a hard task as every fertility clinic stated own self as the best clinic. There is a little difference in IVF treatments performed in the test tube baby centre in Gujarat. We make your decision about the concept of which centre provides successful IVF Treatment in India.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), ‘vitro’ means glass which is a latin word. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Test tube baby is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Gujarat.
Below are some steps for the IVF Procedure in Gujarat: We advised you to take some medication when you have decided to use your eggs, that enhance the production of multiple eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
IVF first step includes taking fertility medications suggested by best IVF Doctor to help your ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs. There are various medication options you need, including: Egg produces use for fertilization. Then some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds are suggested by the Doctor. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication if need. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The eggs then removed from your donor or you without any pain-causing. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. By the help of a small needle, ultrasound used through the top of the vagina into ovary. Follicles entered with the needle, and the follicular fluid contents removed. The process one within 30 minutes.
After the egg retrieval, the IVF expert identifies and chooses the quality egg. Washed Sperm is then utilized to fertilize the egg. Then the sperm and eggs are placed in a small petri dish for fertilization.
Just after 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The right selected embryo chosen. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. Before the introducing the eggs in to your uterus they are allowed to grow into blastocysts in the lab.
Two weeks from when the embryo transferred into your uterus, we will carry out a test to confirm that the procedure is successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s mission lies in assisting infertile couples to through established IVF treatment solutions. We take a holistic approach to IVF and consider the emotional and physical strain at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Gujarat. Our skilled IVF team is expert in the field of assisted reproduction always be with you throughout infertility journey.
When you start to go for an IVF treatment, then learn about the IVF treatment process and try to understand your fertility health. When you set your mind for IVF treatment, our skilled medical staffs are always available here to help and support you throughout your infertility journey. Our medical technology and strategies are best practice in the industry. Sneh IVF treatment team go through your fertility tests to understand your infertility issues. And then provide you with the right solutions with the support and guidance that you need.
IVF Centre in Gujarat offers treatments for the following condition:
We will understand and handle your situation that requires in your treatment process.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Our Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Are:
We have all types of infertility treatments with IVF, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection (IMSI). Our understanding of the various techniques means we can guide you to the right one to give you the best possible chance of success.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Gujarat
Our IVF Specialist performs fertilization of the eggs outside your body at our lab, and we significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We are dedicated to offering successful results for infertile couples looking for fertility treatment, regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We understand that infertility can be incredibly frustrating. Our standard procedures must suit your unique circumstances and challenges. Our IVF Team carry out superb quality of the infertility treatments with patient satisfaction solutions with high IVF success rate in Gujarat.
Our infertility treatments built around you. You get faster results than you think, our fertility expert has more knowledge and experience that able to provide right infertility treatment solutions. Many factors affect the IVF success rate in India. Such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. Find the IVF success rate table as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Gujarat?
IVF cost in Gujarat is so lowest as compared to another city. Due to the avail of the lowest tube baby cost in Gujarat is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost may differ in the different centre and may rise with the types of infertility. Factors which affect the IVF cost such as infertility type, age of the women, other medical condition, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Gujarat
Fertility doctors are specialists in reproductive health medicine who deliver world-class services and evidence-based medicine in the world of fertility. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF treatment Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. We have many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
- 1.1 Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Gujarat.
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Gujarat offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Our Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Are:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Gujarat
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Gujarat?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Gujarat
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s