Many couples experience problems with infertility. It can be hard to determine is which the best IVF Centre in Vapi will be the right fertility clinic for you. Test tube baby centre in Vapi offers the IVF treatment tends to use the same techniques and innovations. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is one of the most common and effective assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the twentieth century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. In this process, sperm fertilizes an egg and help the fertilized egg implant in your uterus. The whole process done in a laboratory dish.
Step by Step the IVF Process in Vapi
Find some steps for IVF Procedure in Vapi: When you are going to start using your eggs during IVF, our IVF doctor advised you to take some medications that stimulate hormones to produce multiple eggs instead of the single that usually develops each month.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. Medication used may consist of: These eggs are mature and ready for fertilization. The doctor will then suggest you for some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication if need. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The egg extraction process is pain-free, which we have done at our centre. Just after thirty-six hours of the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure then done. Then ultrasound is used with the help of small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. The process one within 30 minutes.
Once egg retrieval finished, the IVF expert examines them to determine maturity and quality. The eggs are then fertilized using the quality sperm sample. Then sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing an egg for fertilization.
It is about 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The selected embryo chosen. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. Then fertilized eggs are then produced until they become blastocysts before they are introduced into your uterus to develop into a baby.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. We take a holistic approach to IVF and consider the emotional and physical strain at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Vapi. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
When you start to go for an IVF treatment, then learn about the IVF treatment process and try to understand your fertility health. When you set your mind for IVF treatment, our skilled medical staffs are always available here to help and support you throughout your infertility journey. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Vapi. Sneh IVF treatment team go through your fertility tests to understand your infertility issues. And then provide you with the right solutions with the support and guidance that you need.
IVF Centre in Vapi offers treatments for the following condition:
We always ready to listen and understand your history, and help you with an empathic year.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
At Sneh IVF, we offer the different treatment options. Which including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Our knowledge and experience help us to provide you with the right treatment for your situation.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Vapi
The reason that we suggest to fertilize eggs outside of your body is that success rates increased. We are practice pursuing excellence and looking for ways to make our treatment procedures safer and more efficient day by day. We are dedicated to offering successful results for infertile couples looking for fertility treatment, regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We know how it can be when infertility affects lives. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. Our skilled IVF Doctors has superb interventions in the infertility treatment department, delivering the high IVF success Rate in Vapi.
Our infertility treatments built around you. We provide effective and comfortable healthcare options and environments for infertile patients, always surrounding them with expert female fertility clinicians. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. But the age of the woman plays an important role which may decrease or increase the IVF success rate. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women Age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Vapi?
IVF cost in Vapi is very reasonable as compared to another city. Due to the avail of the lowest tube baby cost in Vapi is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost may differ in the different centre and may rise with the types of infertility. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Vapi
Patients are always satisfied, provided for by specialist female clinicians. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. We have many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- 1.1 Step by Step the IVF Process in Vapi
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Vapi offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Vapi
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Vapi?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Vapi
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s