Infertility is the common issue found now in a maximum ratio. It is difficult to find the best IVF Centre in Vadodara when you start looking for a fertility treatment clinic in Vadodara. Test tube baby centre in Vadodara offers the IVF treatment tends to use the same techniques and innovations. You should check the IVF success rate to make your decision as to which IVF treatment in Vadodara Centre. Dr. Nisarg Dharaiya is one of the best gynecologist doctor in Vadodara.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
Best Gynecologist in Vadodara, Indira ivf Vadodara, Gynecologist Doctor in Vadodara, Top Gynecologist In Vadodara, Famous Gynecologist In Vadodara, Best Lady Gynecologist In Vadodara
IVF does mean In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the Latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the 20th century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Vadodara / Baroda?
Find some steps for IVF Procedure in Baroda: We advised you to take some medication when you have decided to use your eggs, that enhance the production of multiple eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
In the IVF first step best IVF doctor suggest you take some medicines that help your ovaries to produce several eggs. Some other medications during the procedure include: Which are mature and ready to use for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication if need. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we make use of an efficient and painless method to extract your eggs or those of your donor. After the thirty-six hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then ultrasound is used with the help of small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. Follicles entered with the needle, and the follicular fluid contents removed. This process hardly takes about 30 minutes.
When eggs reach on the lab, the IVF expert checks the quality and maturity of eggs. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed together for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The selected embryo used. Just after 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus take place. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before they introduced into your uterus where they can grow into healthy babies.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s IVF procedures tried and tested, and we have a great passion for helping couples who are suffering from infertility through the established IVF process. We take a holistic approach to IVF and consider the emotional and physical strain at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Baroda. We are always with you from start to end of your infertility journey by offering little support and personalize health guidance.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). When you decide to move forward from your infertility stage, our caring IVF experts are herein, available to help you and guide you in every step. Our medical technology and strategies are best practice in the industry. Sneh IVF treatment team go through your fertility tests to understand your infertility issues. And then provide you with the right solutions with the support and guidance that you need.
IVF Centre in Baroda offers treatments for the following condition:
We will understand and handle your situation that requires in your treatment process.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
We are experienced at various infertility treatment options, including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. We diagnosis and find out the perfect treatment option for you and increases the chances of successful treatment.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Vadodara
When our team fertilizes eggs outside of your body by ensuring that it increases the chances of you becoming pregnant. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We believe everyone has the right to have their baby regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We understand the emotion of the infertile couples that impact the family and life. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Baroda
Our infertility treatments built around you. Our Medical Staffs are so experienced and knowledgeable that they can often achieve results more quickly than our clients expect. There are many factors which affect IVF success rate in India. Such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women Age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Vadodara?
IVF cost in Vadodara is so affordable as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Vadodara is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF price can differ from centre to centre and patient to patient as well. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Baroda
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. India adopts an evidence-based approach to fertility, and specialists are experts in the field. IVF cost in India is so affordable, and we have special packages depending on your medical conditions.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the Best Test Tube Baby Centre in India with the highest IVF Success Rate of more than 70% with its advanced treatment options. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to visit our IVF centre for infertility treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
- 1.1 What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Vadodara / Baroda?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Baroda offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Vadodara
- 1.11 Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- 1.12 How Much Does IVF Cost in Vadodara?
- 1.13 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Baroda
- 1.14 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.15 IVF Treatment FAQ’s