Many couples experience problems with infertility. It is difficult to find the best IVF Centre in Surat when you start looking for a fertility treatment clinic. There is a little difference in IVF treatments performed in the test tube baby centre in Surat. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
IVF does mean In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). Previously Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. In this process, sperm fertilizes an egg and help the fertilized egg implant in your uterus. The whole process done in a laboratory dish.
Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Surat.
IVF Procedure in Surat performed in many steps below: When you are going to start using your eggs during IVF, our IVF doctor advised you to take some medications that stimulate hormones to produce multiple eggs instead of the single that usually develops each month.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. Medication used may consist of: These mature eggs used for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication if need. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The egg extraction process is pain-free, which we have done at our centre. Thirty-six hours after receiving the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure is done Then ultrasound is used with the help of small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. The process one within 30 minutes.
After the egg retrieval, the IVF expert identifies and chooses the quality egg. The washed sperm is then used to fertilise the eggs. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed to fertilize.
After 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The selected embryo chosen. Thawed and transferred into the uterus, within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before they introduced into your uterus where they can grow into healthy babies.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
With Sneh IVF’s tried and tested IVF methods, we help infertile couples to grow their families. Our Test Tube Baby Centre goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. We play the role of soldier throughout your stressful infertility journey and give help in every step.
If you are considering for in vitro fertilization treatment, then take detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization first. Whatever your infertility issues, Our IVF Team always available here to provide you with guidance and support. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Surat. Sneh IVF treatment teams in Surat will provide you with the right treatments and support that you need for whatever the fertility issues.
IVF Centre in Surat offers treatments for the following condition:
We will and communication and treat you as a person with the emotional needs that you have, serve you the right treatments.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
At Sneh IVF, we offer the different treatment options. Which including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Our understanding of the various techniques means we can guide you to the right one to give you the best possible chance of success.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Surat
IVF Treatment success rates are much higher when your eggs fertilized outside of your body. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We believe everyone has the right to have their baby regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. We ensure that we have bespoke treatments for individual situations worldwide. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Surat
We treat all types of infertility issues with well-planned technique. We provide effective and comfortable healthcare options and environments for infertile patients, always surrounding them with expert female fertility clinicians. IVF success rate in India increase or decrease due to the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Surat?
IVF cost in Surat is best affordable as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Surat is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost may differ in the different centre and may rise with the types of infertility. IVF cost depends on many factors such as infertility type, age of the women, other medical condition, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Surat
Fertility doctors are specialists in reproductive health medicine who deliver world-class services and evidence-based medicine in the world of fertility. IVF in India takes an evidence-based approach to fertility and is professionals are experts in the field of reproductive health medicine. Treatment cost for IVF in India varies, but offer an affordable option, and can also offer special packages.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. We have many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
- 1.1 Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Surat.
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Surat offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Surat
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Surat?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Surat
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information about Surat