Many couples experience problems with infertility. Searching for the best IVF Centre in Rajkot can be a hard task as every fertility clinic stated own self as the best clinic. Test tube baby centre in Rajkot offers the IVF treatment tends to use the same techniques and innovations. We make your decision about the concept of which centre provides successful IVF Treatment in India.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. The word IVF derived from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the 20th century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. IVF procedure of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample. The whole process then performed in a laboratory dish.
What is the IVF Process in Rajkot step by step?
Below are some steps for the IVF Procedure in Rajkot: Synthetic hormones will be used to boost your eggs, to stimulate your ovaries to produce many eggs to utilized in the IVF process.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
In the IVF first step best IVF doctor suggest you take some medicines that help your ovaries to produce several eggs. There are various medication options you need, including: Which are mature and ready to use for fertilization. Then some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds are suggested by the Doctor. This test will confirm whether you need a trigger shot of hCG or other medication so that eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The egg extraction process is pain-free, which we have done at our centre. After the thirty-six hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then ultrasound is used with the help of small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. This process hardly takes about 30 minutes.
When eggs reach on the lab, the IVF expert checks the quality and maturity of eggs. Washed Sperm is then utilized to fertilize the egg. Then the sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing mature eggs for fertilization.
It is about 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The selected embryo used. Thawed and transferred into the uterus, within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before they introduced into your uterus where they can grow into healthy babies.
Two weeks after the embryo has been transferred to your uterus, we will complete a pregnancy test to see if the treatment has been successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s IVF procedures tried and tested, and we have a great passion for helping couples who are suffering from infertility through the established IVF process. We take a holistic approach to IVF and consider the emotional and physical strain at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Rajkot. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
If you are thinking about in vitro fertilization, they should know the IVF process in detail. Whether you have set your mind for IVF treatment strategy, we are here to guide and support you like the best we can in the whole process. Our IVF Centre in Rajkot offers patient satisfied treatments with the latest technologies, strategies and techniques. Sneh IVF treatment teams in Rajkot will provide you with the right treatments and support that you need for whatever the fertility issues.
IVF Centre in Rajkot offers treatments for the following condition:
We will always be here to listen to your issues and discuss with every problem in detail.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Our Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Are:
Our treatment options are highly experienced with various IVF treatment options, including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Our experience and knowledge mean that we can help you get the right treatment with the best possible success rate.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Rajkot
Our IVF Specialist performs fertilization of the eggs outside your body at our lab, and we significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. We are practice pursuing excellence and looking for ways to make our treatment procedures safer and more efficient day by day. Whatever your marital status, gender preference or sexual orientation, we will strive to get you a baby through fertility treatment. We understand the emotion of the infertile couples that impact the family and life. We know that every infertility case is different and so we provide bespoke treatment and support for everyone. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Rajkot
Our infertility treatments built around you. Many of our patients surprised by the quick and effective treatment process at which our expert professionals have got the results. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. but among these factors, the age of the women plays the leading role. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Rajkot?
IVF cost in Rajkot is best affordable as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Rajkot is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost may differ in the different centre and may rise with the types of infertility. IVF cost depends upon so many factors such as types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Rajkot
IVF expert female clinicians are highly trained to provide a secure and smooth process, taking into account individual needs and emotions. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. We have many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 What is the IVF Process in Rajkot step by step?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Rajkot offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Our Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Are:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Rajkot
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Rajkot?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Rajkot
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information about Rajkot