Many couples experience problems with infertility. It can be hard to determine is which the best IVF Centre in Prahlad Nagar will be the right fertility clinic for you. The innovations and technologies used in IVF treatment at the test tube baby centre in Prahlad Nagar are same. We make your decision about the concept of which centre provides successful IVF Treatment in India.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Previously Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
Step by Step the IVF Process in Prahlad Nagar
Find some steps for IVF Procedure in Prahlad Nagar: Synthetic hormones stimulation process is advised to the couples to generate numerous eggs from your ovaries. We will administer if you have chosen to use your eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
IVF first step involves taking fertility medications suggested by the best IVF Doctor, which increase your ovulation power to produce more eggs. Some other medications during the procedure include: Which are mature and ready to use for fertilization. The doctor will then suggest you for some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we make use of an efficient and painless method to extract your eggs or those of your donor. Just after thirty-six hours of the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
After the egg retrieval, the IVF expert identifies and chooses the quality egg. The fertilization is then done using washed sperm. Then the sperm and eggs are placed in a small petri dish for fertilization.
About 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The selected embryo used. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. Then fertilized eggs are then produced until they become blastocysts before they are introduced into your uterus to develop into a baby.
Two weeks after the embryo has been transferred to your uterus, we will complete a pregnancy test to see if the treatment has been successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. We understand your physical and emotional strain during IVF process. Our IVF Centre in Prahlad Nagar reduces this as much as possible.We understand that there is a physical and emotional stress put on families by IVF treatment. And we at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Prahlad Nagar try to minimize the same. We are always with you from start to end of your infertility journey by offering little support and personalize health guidance.
In your first journey of understanding fertility health, You should know how IVF works? Our IVF Team always is there with you in every step of your IVF journey. And offer your advice, except in exceptional treatment services and support. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Prahlad Nagar. Sneh IVF provides comprehensive treatments and provides support whatever your infertility issues.
IVF Centre in Prahlad Nagar offers treatments for the following condition:
We will always be here to listen to your issues and discuss with every problem in detail.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
We have all types of infertility treatments with IVF, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection (IMSI). We can provide you with the right treatment options for your situation because of our experience and knowledge.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Prahlad Nagar
The reason that we suggest to fertilize eggs outside of your body is that success rates increased. Our mission is to consistently and persistently improve our treatment techniques and strategies to offer an outcome safer and more effective treatment process. We are passionate about getting our patients the successful outcomes whether they desire irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. Our standard procedures must suit your unique circumstances and challenges. Our dedicated IVF Doctor Team serves excellent IVF treatment for all types of infertility issues with the high IVF success rate in Prahlad Nagar.
We find out your unique challenges and infertility situation at our centre of your treatment. You get faster results than you think, our fertility expert has more knowledge and experience that able to provide right infertility treatment solutions. There are many factors which affect IVF success rate in India. Such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Prahlad Nagar?
IVF cost in Prahlad Nagar is so affordable as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Prahlad Nagar is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost may differ in the different centre and may rise with the types of infertility. IVF cost depends upon so many factors such as types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Prahlad Nagar
Patients are always satisfied, provided for by specialist female clinicians. IVF Doctors in India use reproductive health medicine evidence-based practices to ensure successful outcomes. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the Best Test Tube Baby Centre in India with the highest IVF Success Rate of more than 70% with its advanced treatment options. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to visit our IVF centre for infertility treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 Step by Step the IVF Process in Prahlad Nagar
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Prahlad Nagar offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Prahlad Nagar
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Prahlad Nagar?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Prahlad Nagar
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s