Many couples experience problems with infertility. Finding the best IVF Centre in Patan is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. There is a little difference in IVF treatments performed in the test tube baby centre in Patan. We make your decision about the concept of which centre provides successful IVF Treatment in India.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF also called In Vitro Fertilization. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), ‘vitro’ means glass which is a latin word. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). Initially, Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
What is the IVF Process in Patan step by step?
Find some steps for IVF Procedure in Patan: When you are going to start using your eggs during IVF, our IVF doctor advised you to take some medications that stimulate hormones to produce multiple eggs instead of the single that usually develops each month.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
In the IVF first step best IVF doctor suggest you take some medicines that help your ovaries to produce several eggs. Medicines that may be required include: That is mature and ready for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we make use of an efficient and painless method to extract your eggs or those of your donor. After the thirty-six hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. Follicles entered with the needle, and the follicular fluid contents removed. The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
Once the egg retrieval done, the IVF expert identifies and chooses the quality mature egg. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then the sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing mature eggs for fertilization.
Just after 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The selected embryo used. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. Before the introducing the eggs in to your uterus they are allowed to grow into blastocysts in the lab.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. Our Test Tube Baby Centre goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. Our skilled IVF team is expert in the field of assisted reproduction always be with you throughout infertility journey.
If you are considering for in vitro fertilization treatment, then take detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization first. When you decide to move forward from your infertility stage, our caring IVF experts are herein, available to help you and guide you in every step. Our medical techniques are the most advanced and modernized. Sneh IVF treatment teams in Patan will provide you with the right treatments and support that you need for whatever the fertility issues.
IVF Centre in Patan offers treatments for the following condition:
We always ready to listen and understand your history, and help you with an empathic year.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
We thoroughly understand the various IVF treatment options. These are ut there, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection. Our experience and knowledge mean that we can help you get the right treatment with the best possible success rate.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Patan
The reason that we suggest to fertilize eggs outside of your body is that success rates increased. We are practice pursuing excellence and looking for ways to make our treatment procedures safer and more efficient day by day. We are dedicated to offering successful results for infertile couples looking for fertility treatment, regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We know how it can be when infertility affects lives. We ensure that we have bespoke treatments for individual situations worldwide. Our IVF Team carry out superb quality of the infertility treatments with patient satisfaction solutions with high IVF success rate in Patan.
We find out your unique challenges and infertility situation at our centre of your treatment. You get faster results than you think, our fertility expert has more knowledge and experience that able to provide right infertility treatment solutions. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. but among these factors, the age of the women plays the leading role. Find the IVF success rate table as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Patan?
IVF cost inPatan is so lowest as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Patan is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. IVF cost depends on many factors such as infertility type, age of the women, other medical condition, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Patan
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is very reasonable, and can also offer special packages that suit individual requirements.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India provides all types of infertility treatments at the low IVF cost. We are always committed to delivering fertility treatment with High Success Rate worldwide.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 What is the IVF Process in Patan step by step?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Patan offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Patan
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Patan?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Patan
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s