Infertility is a common problem now a day. Searching for the best IVF Centre in Palanpur can be a hard task as every fertility clinic stated own self as the best clinic. In terms of IVF innovation and procedures, test tube baby centre in Palanpur tends to be similar. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
IVF does mean In Vitro Fertilization. The word IVF derived from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). Previously Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. This process works by using a combination of medicines and surgical procedures to help sperm fertilize an egg.
How is IVF Performed Step by Step in Palanpur?
IVF Procedure in Palanpur performed in many steps below: Synthetic hormones stimulation process is advised to the couples to generate numerous eggs from your ovaries. We will administer if you have chosen to use your eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
In the IVF first step best IVF doctor suggest you take some medicines that help your ovaries to produce several eggs. Some other medications during the procedure include: These mature eggs used for fertilization. Then some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds are suggested by the Doctor. After test did you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication, so the eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The egg extraction process is pain-free, which we have done at our centre. After the thirty-six hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then performed. Then an ultrasound used with a small needle through the upper part of the vagina into ovary. A needle used for the entrance of follicles and removal of follicular fluid contents. This process hardly takes about 30 minutes.
When eggs reach on the lab, the IVF expert checks the quality and maturity of eggs. The fertilization is then done using washed sperm. Then sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing an egg for fertilization.
After 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. the selected embryo taken. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before they introduced into your uterus where they can grow into healthy babies.
After two weeks of embryo implantation, our team will suggest test to see whether the treatment was successful by doing a pregnancy test.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s mission lies in assisting infertile couples to through established IVF treatment solutions. We understand your physical and emotional strain during IVF process. Our IVF Centre in Palanpur reduces this as much as possible.We understand that there is a physical and emotional stress put on families by IVF treatment. And we at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Palanpur try to minimize the same. Our skilled IVF team is expert in the field of assisted reproduction always be with you throughout infertility journey.
If you are thinking about in vitro fertilization, they should know the IVF process in detail. Whether you have set your mind for IVF treatment strategy, we are here to guide and support you like the best we can in the whole process. Our IVF Centre in Palanpur offers patient satisfied treatments with the latest technologies, strategies and techniques. Our expert IVF treatment team at Sneh IVF will make a comprehensive diagnosis to determine the exact reason for the infertility issues. And provide you with the support you need with becoming pregnant.
IVF Centre in Palanpur offers treatments for the following condition:
We will always be here to listen to your issues and discuss with every problem in detail.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Our Infertility Options Include:
We thoroughly understand the various IVF treatment options. These are ut there, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection. We diagnosis and find out the perfect treatment option for you and increases the chances of successful treatment.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Palanpur
IVF Treatment success rates are much higher when your eggs fertilized outside of your body. We are practice pursuing excellence and looking for ways to make our treatment procedures safer and more efficient day by day. We are passionate about getting our patients the successful outcomes whether they desire irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. We know that every infertility case is different and so we provide bespoke treatment and support for everyone. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Palanpur
Our treatment is well tested and designed to fit your individual needs. Many of our patients surprised by the quick and effective treatment process at which our expert professionals have got the results. IVF success rate in India increase or decrease due to the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. but among these factors, the age of the women plays the leading role. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Palanpur?
IVF cost in Palanpur is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Palanpur is the first choice for infertile couples due to low IVF cost treatment with a high success rate. IVF price can differ from centre to centre and patient to patient as well. IVF cost depends on many factors such as infertility type, age of the women, other medical condition, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Palanpur
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. IVF professionals in India are experts in the field of fertility and reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is so affordable, and we have special packages depending on your medical conditions.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the well known Test Tube Baby Centre in India serves all types of infertility solutions with a high success rate in India. We are always committed to delivering fertility treatment with High Success Rate worldwide.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
- 1.1 How is IVF Performed Step by Step in Palanpur?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Palanpur offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Our Infertility Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Palanpur
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Palanpur?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Palanpur
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information about Palanpur