Many couples experience problems with infertility. It can be hard to determine is which the best IVF Centre in Junagadh will be the right fertility clinic for you. The test tube baby centre in Junagadh completed with the same IVF innovations and techniques. We help you to get the idea of which IVF centre is right for IVF treatment in India.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). Initially, Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. This process works by using a combination of medicines and surgical procedures to help sperm fertilize an egg.
Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Junagadh.
IVF Procedure in Junagadh performed in many steps below: We advised you to take some medication when you have decided to use your eggs, that enhance the production of multiple eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
In the IVF first step best IVF doctor suggest you take some medicines that help your ovaries to produce several eggs. Some other medications during the procedure include: These eggs are mature and ready for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After test did you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication, so the eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. An ultrasound used by a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. Follicles entered with the needle, and the follicular fluid contents removed. The process one within 30 minutes.
Once egg retrieval is done, the IVF expert checks them to determine maturity and quality. The fertilization is then done using washed sperm. Then sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing an egg for fertilization.
It is about 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The selected embryo used. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before you’re introduced into your uterus to grow a child or baby.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF always commits to helping infertile couples for families grow with safe and proven infertility solutions. The physical and emotional strain on your body and mind during the IVF process of IVF can be high, and we at our Test Tube Baby Centre always try to minimize it. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Our IVF Team always is there with you in every step of your IVF journey. And offer your advice, except in exceptional treatment services and support. Our medical techniques are the most advanced and modernized. Sneh IVF treatment teams in Junagadh will provide you with the right treatments and support that you need for whatever the fertility issues.
IVF Centre in Junagadh offers treatments for the following condition:
We always ready to listen and understand your history, and help you with an empathic year.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
At Sneh IVF, we offer the different treatment options. Which including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. We can provide you with the right treatment options for your situation because of our experience and knowledge.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Junagadh
When our team fertilizes eggs outside of your body by ensuring that it increases the chances of you becoming pregnant. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We believe everyone has the right to have their baby regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We understand the emotion of the infertile couples that impact the family and life. Which helped us to develop bespoke plans for each individual case. We serve successful female infertility treatment those results in the high IVF success Rate in Junagadh for all types of infertility issues.
With our vast experience and technological knowledge in this field, we can fast track the chance of pregnancy and healthy delivery. We provide effective and comfortable healthcare options and environments for infertile patients, always surrounding them with expert female fertility clinicians. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. But the age of the woman plays an important role which may decrease or increase the IVF success rate. Find the IVF success rate table as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Junagadh?
IVF cost in Junagadh is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Junagadh is the first choice for infertile couples due to low IVF cost treatment with a high success rate. IVF cost may vary from person to person depending upon the types of infertility. Many factors that affect the IVF cost such as infertility type, age of the female, other medical issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Junagadh
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the well known Test Tube Baby Centre in India serves all types of infertility solutions with a high success rate in India. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to visit our IVF centre for infertility treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Junagadh.
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Junagadh offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Junagadh
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Junagadh?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Junagadh
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s