Infertility is so common these days. Finding the best IVF Centre in Jamnagar is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. The test tube baby centre in Jamnagar completed with the same IVF innovations and techniques. Your decision on IVF treatment in India guided by the no of infertility cases the IVF Center handled still now.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF does mean In Vitro Fertilization. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), ‘vitro’ means glass which is a latin word. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the 20th century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Jamnagar.
IVF Procedure in Jamnagar is done in the following steps: Synthetic hormones stimulation process is advised to the couples to generate numerous eggs from your ovaries. We will administer if you have chosen to use your eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. Medicines that may be required include: That is mature and ready for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication if need. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The eggs then removed from your donor or you without any pain-causing. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. A needle used for the entrance of follicles and removal of follicular fluid contents. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
Once egg retrieval is done, the IVF expert checks them to determine maturity and quality. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed together for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The selected embryo chosen. Embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus done within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval. A blood pregnancy test is suggested after two weeks of the embryo transfer. Then we will perform a blood pregnancy test to know if the treatment was successful.
A pregnancy test will suggested completed two weeks after embryo transfer to see if you have become pregnant.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s mission lies in assisting infertile couples to through established IVF treatment solutions. Our Test Tube Baby Centre goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Our IVF Team always is there with you in every step of your IVF journey. And offer your advice, except in exceptional treatment services and support. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Jamnagar. Our Sneh IVF teams provide you with the support, grand logical assessment and guidance whatever your infertility issues as per your need.
IVF Centre in Jamnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
We will and communication and treat you as a person with the emotional needs that you have, serve you the right treatments.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
We have all types of infertility treatments with IVF, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection (IMSI). Our knowledge and experience help us to provide you with the right treatment for your situation.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Jamnagar
You have a more chance of getting pregnant is when the fertilization of eggs done outside the uterus. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We are dedicated to offering successful results for infertile couples looking for fertility treatment, regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We understand that infertility can be incredibly frustrating. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. We serve successful female infertility treatment those results in the high IVF success Rate in Jamnagar for all types of infertility issues.
Our treatment is well tested and designed to fit your individual needs. Our fertility experts have incredible knowledge and many years experiences which helps them to achieve results, often faster than expected. There are many factors which affect IVF success rate in India. But the age of the woman plays an important role which may decrease or increase the IVF success rate. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Jamnagar?
IVF cost in Jamnagar is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Many infertile couples come to Jamnagar for the affordable IVF cost in Jamnagar. IVF price can differ from centre to centre and patient to patient as well. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Jamnagar
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. IVF professionals in India are experts in the field of fertility and reproductive health medicine. India provides highly reasonable prices for IVF cost in India, and different packages depending on the kind of infertility treatment you require.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the Best Test Tube Baby Centre in India with the highest IVF Success Rate of more than 70% with its advanced treatment options. We are always committed to delivering fertility treatment with High Success Rate worldwide.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 Step By Step through an IVF Procedure in Jamnagar.
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Jamnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Jamnagar
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Jamnagar?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Jamnagar
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s