Infertility is common these days. Finding the best IVF Centre in Himatnagar is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. The innovations and technologies used in IVF treatment at the test tube baby centre in Himatnagar are same. Your decision on IVF treatment in India guided by the no of infertility cases the IVF Center handled still now.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization. The word IVF derived from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the twentieth century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
What is the IVF Process in Himatnagar step by step?
The IVF Procedure in Himatnagar performed in the following steps: If using your eggs, we will stimulate your ovaries to produce multiple eggs using synthetic hormones and medications.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. Medications you may expect to need to include: These mature eggs used for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. This test will confirm whether you need a trigger shot of hCG or other medication so that eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. After the thirty-six hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then performed. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. A needle used for the entrance of follicles and removal of follicular fluid contents. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
Once egg retrieval is done, the IVF expert checks them to determine maturity and quality. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then sperm is placed in the culture medium in a small petri dish containing an egg for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The selected embryo taken. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. Before the introducing the eggs in to your uterus they are allowed to grow into blastocysts in the lab.
A pregnancy test will suggested completed two weeks after embryo transfer to see if you have become pregnant.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s IVF procedures tried and tested, and we have a great passion for helping couples who are suffering from infertility through the established IVF process. The physical and emotional strain on your body and mind during the IVF process of IVF can be high, and we at our Test Tube Baby Centre always try to minimize it. Our medical staff always ready to support you with useful information, emotional support and guidance every step of the infertility journey.
When you start to go for an IVF treatment, then learn about the IVF treatment process and try to understand your fertility health. Whatever your infertility issues, Our IVF Team always available here to provide you with guidance and support. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Himatnagar. Our expert IVF treatment team at Sneh IVF will make a comprehensive diagnosis to determine the exact reason for the infertility issues. And provide you with the support you need with becoming pregnant.
IVF Centre in Himatnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
We will always be here to listen to your issues and discuss with every problem in detail.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
We are experienced at various infertility treatment options, including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. We diagnosis and find out the perfect treatment option for you and increases the chances of successful treatment.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Himatnagar
You have a more chance of getting pregnant is when the fertilization of eggs done outside the uterus. We are continuously looking for ways to improve the safety and success of our techniques. Whatever your marital status, gender preference or sexual orientation, we will strive to get you a baby through fertility treatment. We understand the emotion of the infertile couples that impact the family and life. Our standard procedures must suit your unique circumstances and challenges. We serve successful female infertility treatment those results in the high IVF success Rate in Himatnagar for all types of infertility issues.
Our infertility treatments built around you. Our fertility experts have incredible knowledge and many years experiences which helps them to achieve results, often faster than expected. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. but among these factors, the age of the women plays the leading role. Find the IVF success rate table as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Himatnagar?
IVF cost in Himatnagar is best affordable as compared to another city. Many infertile couples come to Himatnagar for the affordable IVF cost in Himatnagar. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. Many factors that affect the IVF cost such as infertility type, age of the female, other medical issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Himatnagar
Fertility treatment is carried out in a suitable, comfortable and supportive environment with female clinicians available to all. India adopts an evidence-based approach to fertility, and specialists are experts in the field. India provides highly reasonable prices for IVF cost in India, and different packages depending on the kind of infertility treatment you require.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a top Test Tube Baby Centre in India helps many infertile couples to fulfil their parental dream. We are always committed to delivering fertility treatment with High Success Rate worldwide.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 What is the IVF Process in Himatnagar step by step?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Himatnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Himatnagar
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Himatnagar?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Himatnagar
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s