Many couples experience problems with infertility. It is difficult to find the best IVF Centre in Gandhinagar when you start looking for a fertility treatment clinic. The test tube baby centre in Gandhinagar completed with the same IVF innovations and techniques. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
IVF also called In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is one of the more widely known types of assisted reproductive technology (ART). In the twentieth century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. IVF procedure of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample. The whole process then performed in a laboratory dish.
Step by Step the IVF Process in Gandhinagar
The IVF Procedure in Gandhinagar performed in the following steps: If using your eggs, we will stimulate your ovaries to produce multiple eggs using synthetic hormones and medications.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
IVF first step includes taking fertility medications suggested by best IVF Doctor to help your ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs. There are various medication options you need, including: These eggs are mature and ready for fertilization. The doctor will then suggest you for some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. Just after the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication then eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. A needle used for the entrance of follicles and removal of follicular fluid contents. The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
Once egg retrieval is done, the IVF expert checks them to determine maturity and quality. The washed sperm is then used to fertilise the eggs. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed together for fertilization.
It is about 3-5 days after egg retrieval. the selected embryo taken. Embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus done within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval. A blood pregnancy test is suggested after two weeks of the embryo transfer. Then we will perform a blood pregnancy test to know if the treatment was successful.
Two weeks after the embryo has been transferred to your uterus, we will complete a pregnancy test to see if the treatment has been successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. We at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Gandhinagar reduce emotional and physical strain on your mind and body throughout your infertility journey with IVF treatment. We are always with you from start to end of your infertility journey by offering little support and personalize health guidance.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Whatever your infertility issues, Our IVF Team always available here to provide you with guidance and support. Our medical techniques are the most advanced and modernized. Sneh IVF treatment teams in Gandhinagar will provide you with the right treatments and support that you need for whatever the fertility issues.
IVF Centre in Gandhinagar offers treatments for the following condition:
We will treat you with the advanced treatment care, as per your infertility treatment need.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
At Sneh IVF, we offer the different treatment options. Which including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Our experience and knowledge mean that we can help you get the right treatment with the best possible success rate.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Gandhinagar
Our IVF Specialist performs fertilization of the eggs outside your body at our lab, and we significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. We are continuously looking for ways to improve the safety and success of our techniques. We always aim to have a baby of everyone and should have the opportunity to have a baby irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. Which helped us to develop bespoke plans for each individual case. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Gandhinagar
With our vast experience and technological knowledge in this field, we can fast track the chance of pregnancy and healthy delivery. Many of our patients surprised by the quick and effective treatment process at which our expert professionals have got the results. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women Age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Gandhinagar?
IVF cost in Gandhinagar is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Many infertile couples come to Gandhinagar for the affordable IVF cost in Gandhinagar. IVF cost can vary from city to city and patient to patient as well. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Gandhinagar
Fertility doctors are specialists in reproductive health medicine who deliver world-class services and evidence-based medicine in the world of fertility. IVF professionals in India are experts in the field of fertility and reproductive health medicine. Treatment cost for IVF in India varies, but offer an affordable option, and can also offer special packages.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment?
- 1.1 Step by Step the IVF Process in Gandhinagar
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Gandhinagar offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Gandhinagar
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Gandhinagar?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Gandhinagar
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information About Gandhinagar