Infertility is so common these days. It can be hard to determine is which the best IVF Centre in Bhuj will be the right fertility clinic for you. Test tube baby centre in Bhuj offers the IVF treatment tends to use the same techniques and innovations. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
IVF is well known as In Vitro Fertilization. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), ‘vitro’ means glass which is a latin word. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is one of the more widely known types of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Initially, Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Bhuj?
IVF Procedure in Bhuj is done in the following steps: Synthetic hormones stimulation process is advised to the couples to generate numerous eggs from your ovaries. We will administer if you have chosen to use your eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
IVF first step includes taking fertility medications suggested by best IVF Doctor to help your ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs. Medication used may consist of: That is mature and ready for fertilization. Then some hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds are suggested by the Doctor. After test did you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication, so the eggs are capable of being fertilized.
The egg extraction process is pain-free, which we have done at our centre. Just after thirty-six hours of the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure then done. Then by the ultrasound with a small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. By using the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
When eggs reach on the lab, the IVF expert checks the quality and maturity of eggs. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then the sperm and eggs are placed in a small petri dish for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The selected embryo taken. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. A blood pregnancy test is suggested after two weeks of the embryo transfer. Then we will perform a blood pregnancy test to know if the treatment was successful.
Two weeks from when the embryo transferred into your uterus, we will carry out a test to confirm that the procedure is successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s IVF procedures tried and tested, and we have a great passion for helping couples who are suffering from infertility through the established IVF process. We at our Test Tube Baby Centre in Bhuj reduce emotional and physical strain on your mind and body throughout your infertility journey with IVF treatment. We are always with you from start to end of your infertility journey by offering little support and personalize health guidance.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). When you set your mind for IVF treatment, our skilled medical staffs are always available here to help and support you throughout your infertility journey. Our medical technology and strategies are best practice in the industry. Sneh IVF provides comprehensive treatments and provides support whatever your infertility issues.
IVF Centre in Bhuj offers treatments for the following condition:
We always ready to listen and understand your history, and help you with an empathic year.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
We have all types of infertility treatments with IVF, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection (IMSI). We diagnosis and find out the perfect treatment option for you and increases the chances of successful treatment.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Bhuj
IVF Treatment success rates are much higher when your eggs fertilized outside of your body. Our dedicated treatment processes are always evolving to become safer and more effective here at Sneh IVF day by day. We believe everyone has the right to have their baby regardless of sexual orientation, gender preference or marital status. We understand the emotion of the infertile couples that impact the family and life. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Bhuj
Our infertility treatments built around you. Many of our patients surprised by the quick and effective treatment process at which our expert professionals have got the results. Many factors affect the IVF success rate in India. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. but among these factors, the age of the women plays the leading role. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Bhuj?
IVF cost in Bhuj is best affordable as compared to another city. Due to the avail of the lowest tube baby cost in Bhuj is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bhuj
IVF expert female clinicians are highly trained to provide a secure and smooth process, taking into account individual needs and emotions. IVF Doctors in India use reproductive health medicine evidence-based practices to ensure successful outcomes. IVF cost in India is so affordable, and we have special packages depending on your medical conditions.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India offers all types of infertility solutions worldwide with a high success rate. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- 1.1 What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Bhuj?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Bhuj offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Bhuj
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Bhuj?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bhuj
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information about Bhuj