Infertility is the common issue found now in a maximum ratio. It can be hard to determine is which the best IVF Centre in Bhavnagar will be the right fertility clinic for you. In terms of IVF innovation and procedures, test tube baby centre in Bhavnagar tends to be similar. You should check the IVF success rate to make your decision as to which IVF treatment in India Centre.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), ‘vitro’ means glass which is a latin word. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the most effective and mostly used assisted reproductive technology (ART). Test tube baby is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. IVF process involves the retrieval of sperm sample and then fertilize with the egg in a laboratory dish.
Step by Step the IVF Process in Bhavnagar
Find some steps for IVF Procedure in Bhavnagar: Synthetic hormones will be used to boost your eggs, to stimulate your ovaries to produce many eggs to utilized in the IVF process.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking medicines prescribed by the best IVF Doctor to produce enough mature egg. There are various medication options you need, including: Which are mature and ready to use for fertilization. You will be then frequently monitored using hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After test did you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication, so the eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then an ultrasound used with a small needle through the upper part of the vagina into ovary. A needle used for the entrance of follicles and removal of follicular fluid contents. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
Once egg retrieval finished, the IVF expert examines them to determine maturity and quality. The fertilization processes are done by using washed sperm. Then the sperm and eggs are placed in a small petri dish for fertilization.
About 3-5 days after egg retrieval. The right selected embryo chosen. Just after 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus take place. A blood pregnancy test is suggested after two weeks of the embryo transfer. Then we will perform a blood pregnancy test to know if the treatment was successful.
After two weeks of embryo implantation, our team will suggest test to see whether the treatment was successful by doing a pregnancy test.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. Our Test Tube Baby Centre goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. Our skilled IVF team is expert in the field of assisted reproduction always be with you throughout infertility journey.
Before going through the IVF treatment process, you should have detailed knowledge of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). When you set your mind for IVF treatment, our skilled medical staffs are always available here to help and support you throughout your infertility journey. Our IVF Centre in Bhavnagar performs infertility treatments with advanced technology and techniques. Our expert IVF treatment team at Sneh IVF will make a comprehensive diagnosis to determine the exact reason for the infertility issues. And provide you with the support you need with becoming pregnant.
IVF Centre in Bhavnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
We will treat you with the advanced treatment care, as per your infertility treatment need.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
Our treatment options are highly experienced with various IVF treatment options, including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. We can provide you with the right treatment options for your situation because of our experience and knowledge.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Bhavnagar
Our IVF Specialist performs fertilization of the eggs outside your body at our lab, and we significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Our mission is to consistently and persistently improve our treatment techniques and strategies to offer an outcome safer and more effective treatment process. We always aim to have a baby of everyone and should have the opportunity to have a baby irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. Infertility can take a toll on individuals and couples. Our standard procedures must suit your unique circumstances and challenges. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Bhavnagar
We find out your unique challenges and infertility situation at our centre of your treatment. Many of our patients surprised by the quick and effective treatment process at which our expert professionals have got the results. The IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. Such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Bhavnagar?
IVF cost in Bhavnagar is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Many infertile couples come to Bhavnagar for the affordable IVF cost in Bhavnagar. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. IVF cost depends upon so many factors such as types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bhavnagar
IVF expert female clinicians are highly trained to provide a secure and smooth process, taking into account individual needs and emotions. IVF Doctors in India use reproductive health medicine evidence-based practices to ensure successful outcomes. India provides highly reasonable prices for IVF cost in India, and different packages depending on the kind of infertility treatment you require.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is the Best Test Tube Baby Centre in India with the highest IVF Success Rate of more than 70% with its advanced treatment options. We have many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment mean?
- 1.1 Step by Step the IVF Process in Bhavnagar
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Bhavnagar offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Bhavnagar
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Bhavnagar?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bhavnagar
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1.15 Information about Bhavnagar