Infertility is a common problem now a day. Finding the best IVF Centre in Bharuch is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. In terms of IVF innovation and procedures, test tube baby centre in Bharuch tends to be similar. The deciding factor on which centre is having IVF treatment in India with high IVF success rate.
What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization. The word IVF derived from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. It is one of the more widely known types of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Initially, Test tube baby is the development of In Vitro Fertilization in the twentieth century. Which involves extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Bharuch?
IVF Procedure in Bharuch performed in many steps below: Synthetic hormones stimulation process is advised to the couples to generate numerous eggs from your ovaries. We will administer if you have chosen to use your eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking fertility medications for a few months to help your ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs. There are various medication options you need, including: These eggs are mature and ready for fertilization. Then you will be suggested for the hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. After the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication. So eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. After the 34 to 30 hours of the trigger shot, egg retrieval procedure then done. Then ultrasound is used with the help of small needle through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
After the egg retrieval, the IVF expert identifies and chooses the quality egg. The eggs are then fertilized using the quality sperm sample. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed to fertilize.
After 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The right selected embryo chosen. Just after 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval, embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus take place. Then fertilized eggs are then produced until they become blastocysts before they are introduced into your uterus to develop into a baby.
After two weeks of embryo implantation a pregnancy test will be suggested to see if the treatment was successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF’s mission lies in assisting infertile couples to through established IVF treatment solutions. The physical and emotional strain on your body and mind during the IVF process of IVF can be high, and we at our Test Tube Baby Centre always try to minimize it. We always guide and teach you in every step of the IVF process from the day of the first appointment to the end of the treatment.
In your first journey of understanding fertility health, You should know how IVF works? Our IVF Team always is there with you in every step of your IVF journey. And offer your advice, except in exceptional treatment services and support. We serve successful procedures by following best practice, cutting-edge techniques and methods at our IVF Centre in Bharuch. Sneh IVF provides comprehensive treatments and provides support whatever your infertility issues.
IVF Centre in Bharuch offers treatments for the following condition:
We will treat you with the advanced treatment care, as per your infertility treatment need.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
We thoroughly understand the various IVF treatment options. These are ut there, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection. Our understanding of the various techniques means we can guide you to the right one to give you the best possible chance of success.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Bharuch
When our team fertilizes eggs outside of your body by ensuring that it increases the chances of you becoming pregnant. Our mission is to consistently and persistently improve our treatment techniques and strategies to offer an outcome safer and more effective treatment process. We are passionate about getting our patients the successful outcomes whether they desire irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. We know how it can be when infertility affects lives. We know that every infertility case is different and so we provide bespoke treatment and support for everyone. We serve successful female infertility treatment those results in the high IVF success Rate in Bharuch for all types of infertility issues.
We treat all types of infertility issues with well-planned technique. Our Medical Staffs are so experienced and knowledgeable that they can often achieve results more quickly than our clients expect. There are many factors which affect IVF success rate in India. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. Here are the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Bharuch?
IVF cost in Bharuch is very reasonable as compared to another city. So due to the lowest tube baby cost in Bharuch is the major attraction for medical tourism. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. IVF cost depends on many factors such as infertility type, age of the women, other medical condition, location, and need of additional IVF treatment.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bharuch
Patients find a comfortable environment provided for by our expert female fertility clinicians at IVF Centre. IVF in India always uses evidence-based practices to ensure successful results by our specialists in reproductive health medicine. IVF cost in India is highly competitive, and can also provide you with special packages depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a top Test Tube Baby Centre in India helps many infertile couples to fulfil their parental dream. There are many reasons why many infertile couples come to our IVF centre for treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What does In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) mean?
- 1.1 What is the Step by Step IVF Procedure in Bharuch?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Bharuch offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 Some Of the Infertility Treatment Options:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Bharuch
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Bharuch?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Bharuch
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s