Infertility is a common problem now a day. Finding the best IVF Centre in Amreli is not always easy as many fertility clinics consider their self as the best. Test tube baby centre in Amreli offers the IVF treatment tends to use the same techniques and innovations. We help you to get the idea of which IVF centre is right for IVF treatment in India.
Are you need to discuss your Infertility problems? Our main focus is to offer low cost IVF treatment with high IVF success rate.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. IVF comes from the latin word ‘vitro’ means glass. So In Vitro Fertilization means in glass fertilization. IVF is the common assisted reproductive technology (ART) technique used for infertility treatment. In the 20th century, “test tube baby” is before the development of In Vitro Fertilization. Which involves extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
What is the IVF Process in Amreli step by step?
IVF Procedure in Amreli is done in the following steps: We advised you to take some medication when you have decided to use your eggs, that enhance the production of multiple eggs.
Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
The first step of IVF is taking fertility medications for a few months to help your ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs. Some other medications during the procedure include: Egg produces use for fertilization. You will be then frequently monitored using hormonal testing and vaginal ultrasounds. Just after the test, you will receive a trigger shot of hCG or other medication then eggs are capable of being fertilized.
After that, we extract the eggs in a pain-free method. Just after thirty-six hours of the trigger shot egg retrieval procedure then done. By the help of a small needle, ultrasound used through the top of the vagina into ovary. With the needle, follicles entered and follicular fluid contents removed. It takes 30 minutes to complete the process.
Once egg retrieval finished, the IVF expert examines them to determine maturity and quality. The washed sperm is then used to fertilise the eggs. Then in a small petri dish, the sperm and mature eggs are placed together for fertilization.
Next, after 3 to 5 days of egg retrieval. The right selected embryo chosen. Within 1 to 2 months after the egg retrieval embryo thawed and transferred into the uterus. The fertilised eggs are allowed to grow into blastocysts before they introduced into your uterus where they can grow into healthy babies.
Two weeks from when the embryo transferred into your uterus, we will carry out a test to confirm that the procedure is successful.
Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
Sneh IVF helps many couples through our tried and tested IVF methods. Our Test Tube Baby Centre goal is to make the IVF process smooth and try to reduce the emotional stress that you were suffering. Our medical staff always ready to support you with useful information, emotional support and guidance every step of the infertility journey.
When you start to go for an IVF treatment, then learn about the IVF treatment process and try to understand your fertility health. Whether you have set your mind for IVF treatment strategy, we are here to guide and support you like the best we can in the whole process. Our medical techniques are the most advanced and modernized. Sneh IVF treatment team go through your fertility tests to understand your infertility issues. And then provide you with the right solutions with the support and guidance that you need.
IVF Centre in Amreli offers treatments for the following condition:
We will understand and handle your situation that requires in your treatment process.
- Low sperm count
- Blocked Vas Deferens (tubes)
- Swelling of the veins of testes
- Infection of the testicles
- Chromosomal Defects
- Prior Surgeries
- Old Age Infertility
The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
Our treatment options are highly experienced with various IVF treatment options, including intracytoplasmic morphological sperm injection and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. We diagnosis and find out the perfect treatment option for you and increases the chances of successful treatment.
What is the IVF Success Rate in Amreli
When our team fertilizes eggs outside of your body by ensuring that it increases the chances of you becoming pregnant. Our mission is to consistently and persistently improve our treatment techniques and strategies to offer an outcome safer and more effective treatment process. We always aim to have a baby of everyone and should have the opportunity to have a baby irrespective of marital status, sexual orientation or gender preference. We understand that infertility can be incredibly frustrating. Our every treatment process is bespoke and individualized that suit your infertility problem. Our IVF expert having massive knowledge in this field offer the high IVF success Rate in Amreli
We find out your unique challenges and infertility situation at our centre of your treatment. Our fertility experts have incredible knowledge and many years experiences which helps them to achieve results, often faster than expected. IVF success rate in India depends upon the many factors. such as types of infertility, women Age, past medical history, Genetic Problem etc. The table is given below with the details of IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
Here is the table which describes the IVF success rate percentages as per women age.
- IVF Success Rate is 45% for under age 35 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 42% for underage between 35–37 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 21% for underage between 38–39 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 14% for underage between 40–42 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 5% for underage between 43–45 years women.
- IVF Success Rate is 2% under age 45 and over the years women
How Much Does IVF Cost in Amreli?
IVF cost in Amreli is so cost-effective as compared to another city. Avail of low IVF cost treatment with high success rate Amreli become a famous country for IVF treatment. IVF cost will increase or decrease depends upon the types of infertility treatment procedure need to be required. Factors which influence the IVF cost are types of infertility, age of the female, unexpected infertility issues, location, and need of additional IVF treatment etc.
How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Amreli
Patients are always satisfied, provided for by specialist female clinicians. India adopts an evidence-based approach to fertility, and specialists are experts in the field. Treatment cost for IVF in India varies, but offer an affordable option, and can also offer special packages.
Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
Sneh IVF Centre is a famous Test Tube Baby Centre in India provides all types of infertility treatments at the low IVF cost. Due to many reasons, most of the infertile couples visit our IVF centre IVF treatment.
- We have the devoted team of IVF specialists
- Our team provides the best support in your infertility journey
- Standard quality of fertility treatment with the most advanced technology and methods
- High IVF Success Rate with low IVF cost in India.
- Performed over 5,000 successful IVF procedures.
- We organize related infertility care activities like counselling, wellness coaching, and stress reduction, yoga and meditation classes.
- Highly skilled nursing staff with well-spoken.
- Our IVF Doctor Dr.Nisarg Dharaiya was awarded “GUJARAT NU GAURAV” for my work in the Healthcare sector by the CHIEF MINISTER of Gujarat Shri. VIJAY RUPANI SIR.
- Our Sneh IVF Centre which globally recognized as Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands 2017-18.
IVF Treatment FAQ’s
- 1 What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- 1.1 What is the IVF Process in Amreli step by step?
- 1.2 Testing and Ovarian Stimulation
- 1.3 Egg Retrieval
- 1.4 Fertilization
- 1.5 Embryo Transfer
- 1.6 Pregnancy Test
- 1.7 Sneh IVF support throughout Your IVF Treatment Journey:
- 1.8 IVF Centre in Amreli offers treatments for the following condition:
- 1.9 The Most Popular Infertility Treatment Options Include:
- 1.10 What is the IVF Success Rate in Amreli
- 1.11 How Much Does IVF Cost in Amreli?
- 1.12 How Beneficial getting IVF treatment in Amreli
- 1.13 Why Choose Sneh IVF as the Best Test Tube Baby Centre
- 1.14 IVF Treatment FAQ’s